Brothers Produce Co-Op Program
Brothers Produce launched a unique custom packed co-op service. We have rolled out a turn-key service dedicated to providing fresh produce to neighborhoods, religious organizations, large groups, and anyone looking to possibly develop their own co-op. One of the most significant benefits of this program outside of keeping the supply chain moving is that we will be using proceeds generated from this service as a relief fund for our employees who have been affected by the lost wages due to COVID-19. Brothers Produce is made up of the best employees in the world, and together we will ALL get through these tough times.
If you feel that you have a group together and are interested learning more about our bulk order service, we ask that you please send an email to email@example.com with "co-op request" in the subject.
We will pack the boxes, deliver the boxes, and handout the boxes for you if needed. For the system to flow smoothly and efficiently, we have a few stipulations.
1. We ask on these orders that they be at least 30 boxes or more in order for us to perform this service.
2. Brothers Produce will bill one person for the boxes. It is the responsibility of the group leader to collect and track their customer base.
3. Brothers Produce needs just 24 hours notice to prepare and perform this service.
4. We can provide you with a few ways for you to market the program within you community.
Here are a few questions you will need to know before signing up for this service.
1. How do I begin?
The first step is to contact us and request volume discount details.
2. How do I order?
Once you determine the number of boxes for your group, we ask you to send us the list of your request so we confirm the order, price, delivery time, date, and take payment as well as answer any other questions.
3. How long should drop off be?
We budget in our driver being at your place up to 2 hours distributing boxes. Some of you may need help; some may not.
4. Will you ever sell individual boxes?
We do offer a mixed fruit box in our store.
5. Is this model long term?
We for seeing the demand for fresh produce always to be there. It will be up to the group leader to stay on top of controlling and sustaining their orders. We will do it and long as the demand, but we really feel this is a sustainable model.
6. Do you offer education, first responder, and charity discounts?
We do offer them yes, and ask you to please contact us for these requests.